Aberfoyle Park Community services has an open door policy, you are welcome to drop in any time. Our friendly team seeks to respond to requests from local community members. We have internet access to community data bases and participate in a network of community health and welfare agencies in Onkaparinga and the southern suburbs of Adelaide. If we are unable to respond to your request we will follow up and get back to you.
Our drop in Café at 70 Manning Road is open Mondays and Wednesdays 1 to 3 pm, for food requests, coffee and a chat Contact 8270 4316
- Open house Mondays & Wednesday 1-3pm
- Meeting Place is Tuesday 9.30 – 12.30 pm see current program
- Mainly Music Wednesdays at 10 pm
- Work skills, Centrelink & Volunteer Programs Mondays and Wednesdays by arrangement
- Computer kiosks Mondays and Wednesdays 9.30 pm
- Specials requests and suggestions, phone Cathie 8270 4316
Our volunteers are trained, good listeners and interested in helping you stay connected and find the information and resources you need.