The Aberfoyle Park /Flagstaff Hills Community includes independent and life style villages, homes as well as seniors scattered across the suburbs. Transport can be a major issue as we are not always on direct bus routes.
Community services have an open door policy and aims to be a community resource centre. We provide information through our online data bases and computer internet kiosks as well as through activities/workshops and approachable tutors.
Our friendly team seeks to respond to requests and provide information about navigating the “maze” of aged care services. We are also able to provide internet access, community and senior’s databases and referrals to aged care agencies in Onkaparinga and the southern suburbs of Adelaide.
- Our drop in Café at 70 Manning Road is open Mondays and Wednesdays 1 to 3 pm,
- On Tuesday Meeting Place provides a range of community works shops 9.30-12.30
- Exercise classes, Tuesdays 10 am
- Seniors Computer Kiosk: Internet access, computer, phone, tablet tutorials, by appointment
- Digital Photography/ computer album filing skills
- Seniors Information and Resource Centre and referrals
- Lifestyle and ageing work shops
- Other services on request
Aberfoyle Park Baptist Centre, 70 Manning Road Aberfoyle Park
Our Seniors programs are supported by Aberfoyle Park Baptist Church, Federal, State and local government and Broad Band for Seniors grants, Southern Volunteering and provided by an active team of volunteers.